|Tue 1 Nov 2011, 7:00pm–9:15pm|
Additional fees may apply
Over six sessions, the Middle Years Toolbox is designed to help you teach skills and build memories.
- Session 1 – Building character and self-esteem;
- Session 2 – Emotional intelligence;
- Session 3 – Discipline;
- Session 4 – Trust and increasing responsibility;
- Session 5 – Creating traditions and memories;
- Session 6 – Capitalising on the ‘tween-age years’.
Make the most of these years while your children still want to be a part of your team.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.