|Sun 30 Dec 2012, 3:00pm|
|Sun 30 Dec 2012, 3:00pm|
|Sun 30 Dec 2012, 3:30pm|
|Sun 30 Dec 2012, 4:00pm|
|Sun 30 Dec 2012, 4:30pm|
|Mon 31 Dec 2012, 1:00pm|
|Mon 31 Dec 2012, 1:30pm|
|Mon 31 Dec 2012, 2:00pm|
|Mon 31 Dec 2012, 2:30pm|
|Mon 31 Dec 2012, 3:00pm|
|Mon 31 Dec 2012, 3:30pm|
|Mon 31 Dec 2012, 4:00pm|
Eventfinda tickets no longer on sale
Cooks Beach Pick-Up Point. Buses will pick up from outside the Cooks Beach Hall (opposite the camp ground).
- The Cooks Beach bus will drop you off at Ferry Landing. You will then need to cross over to Whitianga on the Ferry where a Coromandel Gold bus will pick you up and take you to Coromandel Gold
- Please Note* your bus fare DOES NOT include the $4 cost of a return ticket on the Ferry. You will need to pay this when you get on the ferry
- Buses will be returning to Cooks Beach from 11:30pm to 30 minutes after the event finishes
- When you want to leave to go home, head to the bus depot at Coromandel Gold (where you got off the bus) and look for the signage showing where your bus will leave from.
- Also make sure you check the signage on the bus to make sure you are hoping on the right bus
Bus Info at Coromandel Gold
- After 11:00pm staff at the main security gate will have info on when buses are leaving
- There are NO PASS OUTS at Coromandel Gold so please ensure you have all of your belongings and any friends you’re travelling with.
Coromandel Gold and Murphy’s buses, reserve the right to eject any bus occupant displaying anti-social or negative behaviours. Alcohol is not permitted on any Coromandel Gold buses. By purchasing a ticket for a Coromandel Gold bus you are agreeing to these terms.
- All buses will leave on time so please make sure you are at your pick up point at least 15 minutes before your bus is due to depart. This will help to get everybody on the bus, sorted and ready to go
- Please present your ticket to the bus driver or Coromandel Gold staff member
- Tickets are only valid for your location and time. Tickets are NOT transferable
- There are no cash sales on the day
- If you want to travel on the Coromandel Gold buses you need to turn up with the right attitude and no alcohol.
- There will be an alcohol ban at all beaches and we can't let you on the bus with it so avoid the hassle and ditch it before you get to your bus
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.