|Sun 28 Feb 2016, 10:00am–2:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Connect to your authentic voice;
Connect to your signature note & sing your song.
This class explores sounding and expression using our voice in a much deeper way. It looks at clearing the blockages and limitations we have around being heard and expressing ourselves with confidence.
The format of this play space includes:
- Exploring our 'stories' that relate to being seen and heard and identify the limiting patterns
- Clearing those limiting patterns and beliefs (using the Access Consciousness® clearing statement)
- Relaxing our body and warming up our voice
- Exploring different sounds using our voice
- Becoming aware of our body and our whole BEing when sounding
- Creating and receive sound-scape themes
- Healing with sounds and tones
- Acknowledging more of you!! - sounding your shamanic/angelic/star/earth/rock god/goddess etc within you
- Exploring and connecting with your light language
- Creating and experiencing sound baths
By allowing ourselves to explore in multi-sensory ways can have profound results in our lives. Expressing ourselves through sound can give voice to energies in a way that gives them more form and colour than words alone can achieve. It helps get in touch with and express energies otherwise locked inside and provides the opportunity to bring out the child in you.
The use of one's voice through sounding, toning, or singing carries a vibration that can clear energy and emotional blockages. Enabling you to release any dis-ease in your body. These waves of sound from divine light resonate through your entire being changing your vibration.
Whether you want to let go of limiting beliefs, gain some inspiration, re-connect to your authentic voice, and find your signature note, have a sense of freedom or just simply want to have fun! This group play space will assist you through your journey of expression, allowing more of YOU to come through
There will be a lunch break during this class - please bring a dish for sharing. Light snacks and drinks will be provided
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.