|Mon 29 Feb 2016, 7:30pm|
Eventfinda tickets no longer on sale
Additional fees may apply
Mayumi Miyata (shō, akin to the mouth organ), Nanae Yoshimura (koto, akin to the zither) and Tosiya Suzuki (recorder) present traditional and modern Japanese repertoire alongside new compositions by three of New Zealand’s most explorative composers - Samuel Holloway, Dylan Lardelli and Chris Gendall.
- Traditional - Sojo no Choshi (for solo sho)
- Holloway - New Work (for sho, recorder and koto)
- Traditional - Tsuru no Sugomori (for solo recorder)
- Tokunaga - Ama (for recorder and guitar)
- Gendall - New Work (for sho, recorder and koto)
- Traditional - Chidori (for solo koto)
- Kawakami - Phoenix Chicken (for sho, recorder and koto)
- Lardelli - New Work (for sho, recorder, guitar and koto)
Memberships and season flexi-tickets available at our website. School children accompanying a paying adult do not require an admission ticket. All concerts are "general admission" so please arrive in time to get a good seat - doors open around 20 minutes before.
Presented by Chamber Music Hutt Valley in association with the New Zealand Festival and Chamber Music New Zealand.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.