|Sun 13 Mar 2016, 10:00am–2:00pm|
You are invited to come along to the Rescue Helicopter Open Day on Sunday 13 March 2016. This will be a fun day out for all the family and your chance to get ‘up close and personal’ with the Rescue Helicopter! For just a gold coin donation you can;
- Meet the pilots and crew
- Have your photo taken in the Pilot’s seat of our BK117 twin engine rescue helicopter
- Experience being a patient on our training winch
- Have fun on our bouncy castle
- Enjoy having your face painted
- Learn about First Aid
- Hear about the great work of the Rescue Helicopter
- Learn how to become a friend of the Rescue Helicopter
Plus there will be lots of entertainment, and delicious food and drinks to buy on the day.
For more information please contact Laura Hyde at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06 878 1630
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.