|Mon 16 Jan 2017, 8:30am–5:00pm|
|Tue 17 Jan 2017, 8:30am–5:00pm|
|Wed 18 Jan 2017, 8:30am–5:00pm|
|Thu 19 Jan 2017, 8:30am–5:00pm|
|Fri 20 Jan 2017, 8:30am–5:00pm|
|Mon 23 Jan 2017, 8:30am–5:00pm|
|Tue 24 Jan 2017, 8:30am–5:00pm|
|Wed 25 Jan 2017, 8:30am–5:00pm|
|Thu 26 Jan 2017, 8:30am–5:00pm|
|Fri 27 Jan 2017, 8:30am–5:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
New extended hours - 8:30am to 5pm .
Have fun at the Museum these school holidays with solar science, puppet pizazz, tie-dyed totes and lots of creative activities!
Leave the children with us to enjoy supervised, tutored programmes that extend the imagination and encourage creativity and fun! Materials are supplied for all programmes. Our programmes are from 8:30am to 5pm. Suited to ages 7-13 years.
- Solar Cell Science - Monday 16 January: Make a solar powered invention and explore the wonders of our closest star.
- Life’s a Beach - Tuesday 17 January: Create beach themed art and crafts to take home.
- Photogram prints - Wednesday 18 January: No camera? No problem! Make photographic prints without a camera.
- Bling-a-Thing - Thursday 19 January: Take recycled materials and bling them into the most amazing useful things!
- Mosaic Murals - Friday 20 January: Paint an amazing mural on card tiles to take home.
- Ministry of Magic 2 - Monday 23 January: More magnificent magic crafts.
- Puppet Pizazz - Tuesday 24 January: Make puppets and create a show.
- Pop Art Prints - Wednesday 25 January: Block print and stencil a poster.
- Woven artworks - Thursday 26 January: Paint a tonal landscape and weave into an abstract artwork.
- Tie-dyed Totes - Friday 27 January: Tote bag supplied for you to tie dye.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.