|Thu 12 Jan 2017, 7:30am–6:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Are you ready? It’s time to jump and bounce and twist and turn on our awesome mobile trampolines. You’ll also get to test your speed, agility and teamwork on our tricky obstacle course.
This is a Club House activity, available from Parnell Trust’s school holiday programmes at Parnell District School and Epsom Normal Primary School.
Note for Busy Parents - remember you can drop your children off with us from as early as 7:30am and pick them up as late as 6pm at no extra charge.
About Parnell Trust's School Holiday Programmes:
Parnell Trust’s Programmes for Children team are back with more awesome activities and adventures for your kids these holidays!
Take a look at our full Summer Fiesta programme, with activities at Parnell and Epsom, then enrol online. Choose whatever works best for you and your kids from onsite fun, offsite adventures, On the Move action, and Special Projects for Computer Game Design workshops, LEGO EV3 & Mindstorms, and Minecraft Gaming!
Why choose Parnell Community Trust’s School Holiday Programme?
- Our longer hours are perfect for working parents - drop children off at the programme location you’ve selected as early as 7:30am and collect them as late as 6pm. Our central Auckland locations at Glanville Terrace and Gladstone Road, Parnell and The Drive, Epsom are perfect for locals and commuters alike.
- With our long experience in running excellent school holiday programmes, Parnell Community Trust has everything in place to make joining us as effortless as possible for parents and a lot of fun for your children.
- Water Safety: Parnell Trust has been looking after children for more than 20 years. On all our offsite programme activities we have a minimum of one staff member for every eight children. Whenever we take children anywhere near water - to pools or beaches - we increase our staff numbers so we have one member of staff for every five children. We look after your children very well.
- In all activities, we place children in compatible age groups to ensure they have the best time.
- At all our activities and at all times we ensure there are staff qualified in First Aid treatment.
- We take the best care of your children - most of our staff are trained primary school teachers and all our programmes meet Department of Child, Youth and Family Services standards.
- As our programmes are accredited by Ministry of Social Development, subsidies are available.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.