Additional fees may apply
What is involved in the one-day workshops?
- Learn how to work Oamaru stone into sculptures.
- Carla from Fluffymilk.com will teach you design and tool skills that will unlock your creative potential - even when you have not made anything arty before!
- Attend a 6-hour sculpting workshop at Newbury, Palmerston North.
- Give yourself a break, learning and your own personalised sculpture to take home.
- Find out what full day workshop students have produced on Facebook.
Need to know a bit more?
It's a rare treat to get to take time out and try something new. These workshops cater for all abilities, from novices to experienced sculptors. The greatest thing about sharing a sculpting experience is watching the results achieved by people who once believed that they were not creative! Oamaru Stone is a wonderful medium to work with. Carla has worked with a variety of ages.
Workshops run from 9 am to 4 pm on scheduled days and cover Oamaru stone and its use in 3D art, design, tool use and finishing techniques. An info email is provided before the workshop. Tool loan is offered with stone and finishing materials including sand paper and sealant sold separately.
Bring your own lunch.
Upcoming workshops: All the available workshop dates can be found on fluffymilk.com. Please email to book to secure the date you wish to attend.
Buying workshops via my website uses POLi and I also accept Direct Credit purchases - email me for details.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.