Additional fees may apply
“Regardless of who you were there to see, St Jerome’s Laneway Festival delivered on its reputation for bringing international and local indie-authenticity to Auckland.” - Noisey
"If Laneway's physical borders need to expand for its next event, this year's eclectic line-up showed its musical ones already have, with an explosion of micro-genres across the site's four stages." - The New Zealand Herald
“Laneway 2K16 succeeded by keeping true to its promise of delivering untrodden talent straight to our doorstep.” - The Wireless
It’s go-time. As always, St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival is beyond excited to reveal its line-up for New Zealand’s eighth edition of the original inner-city boutique festival.
In keeping with tradition, it’s a risk-taking line-up that goes deep and wide: supporting the best new international and local talent, while welcoming back acts that once occupied early slots to close out the festival. With a bold selection of contemporary icons and emerging game-changers, we’re amped for Auckland Anniversary Day at Albert Park precinct.
In alphabetical order:
- Aurora - Bob Moses - Car Seat Headrest - Clams Casino
- Cut Off Your Hands - DMA'S - Fazerdaze - Flight Facilities
- Floating Points (Live) - Fortunes - Glass Animals - Julia Jacklin - k2k
- King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Mick Jenkins - Mr. Carmack - NAO
- Nick Murphy (Chet Faker) - Nikolai - Purple Pilgrims - Refused
- Tame Impala - The Chills - The Julie Ruin - The Veils - Tourist
- Tycho - What So Not - White Lung - Whitney - Yukon Era
For the line-up for Australia or Singapore, please visit the website.
Tickets on sale for NZ via Eventfinda
Williamson Park, Whangamata, Whangamata
Sat 28 Jan 4:00pm
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.