|Sat 18 Feb 2017, 2:00am–7:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Join us in Taupo for the 22nd Traffic Management NZ Great Lake Relay on the 17th and 18th of February! With plenty of event options, there is something for people of all fitness abilities - runners, joggers and walkers! Entries are now open.
- 155k Great Lake Relay - for running and composite teams of 8 - 18 members
- 155k Great Lake Solo - ultra marathon event for runners
- 67km Length of the Lake Relay - for running, composite and walking teams of 5 - 8 members
- 67km Two Person Length of the Lake Relay - for running, composite and walking teams of 2 members
- 67km Length of the Lake solo - ultra marathon event for runners and walkers
All competitors in the draw to win a holiday in Tahiti! Win a holiday of a lifetime for two in association with World Travellers, the Travel Professionals. Fly to Tahiti for five glorious nights on Air Tahiti Nui. Prize includes flights and accommodation, worth $4000. This will be drawn randomly from all competitors at prizegiving. The winner must be present at prize-giving to claim the prize.
Check out the event website for more information.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.