324 Church St, Palmerston North
St John is a charitable organisation with a volunteer ethos. It operates independently of Government and business, and serves New Zealand communities.
St John serves communities throughout New Zealand by delivering an extensive range of services and products in the health and health-related fields. These services and products include:
- Emergency and non-emergency ambulance services for approximately 90% of New Zealand's population;
- Emergency care and first aid at public events;
- Friendship and support over the phone to the lonely and the housebound;
- Transport for people to their health appointments;
- First aid training and health-related products and services to the community;
- St John also runs a youth programme where young New Zealanders from six to 18 years can learn first aid, health care, self-discipline and general life skills in their communities.
Are you responsible for The Order of St John - Central Region? Claim it
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.