Do you sell tickets for an event, performance or venue?
Find out more about Eventfinda Ticketing.

COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Notice. Eventfinda takes the health and welfare of our customers very seriously. We follow Ministry of Health advice on COVID-19 and encourage all of our customers to do the same.

You missed this – Subscribe & Avoid FOMO!

When:

Fri 7 Jun 2013, 6:00pm–7:00pm
Wed 12 Jun 2013, 6:00pm–7:00pm
Fri 14 Jun 2013, 6:00pm–7:00pm
Mon 17 Jun 2013, 6:00pm–7:00pm
Fri 21 Jun 2013, 6:00pm–7:00pm
Fri 28 Jun 2013, 6:00pm–7:00pm

Where: Youthline House, 13 Maidstone St, Grey Lynn, Auckland

Restrictions: All Ages

Listed by: nastya140286

If you work in an office environment, you probably have some of these symptoms: Tired, run down, sore back, tight shoulders, neck cramps? You need an OXY Break!

Right now, you are probably only using 20% of your lung capacity when you breathe. You might be wondering, then, if it’s true that I only use 20% of my lung capacity, who cares? First of all, oxygen fuels all the systems in your body!

10% of the energy you use every day comes from food. The other 90% comes from Oxygen! Well, guess what? If the majority of your energy comes from Oxygen, and you are only using 20% of your lung capacity, then you will feel 5 times better when you learn to breathe correctly! It really is that simple. By learning some simple breathing exercises, you can increase your physical well-being 5-fold!

Just by breathing better, you can have an incredible affect on your health. In order to burn fat, you need Oxygen! In order to digest food, you need Oxygen! In order to turn your food into energy for your muscles, you need Oxygen! And when you learn to take a 6-minute OXY Break every day, you’ll improve all those bodily functions that need Oxygen! Plus, you’ll feel great!

You can take a refreshing, invigorating OXY Break anywhere, standing, sitting, or even lying down!
There are no health restrictions. Unlike other physical remedies, it doesn’t matter if you’re hurt, or even sick. If you have back or joint injuries, or even serious problems like asthma, MS, arthritis, allergies or other respiratory problems, you can still learn to breathe better! And regardless of how bad your health is now, by learning how to take several OXY Breaks per day, you will be lowering the stress on your body, and improving your health!

How long is an OXY Break?
6 minutes. 6 minutes of proper breathing. You can do this anywhere! At your desk, in an airplane, even waiting in line! You don’t need an empty stomach! You don’t need a full stomach! You don’t need a gym, and no equipment of any kind is necessary! You just need to learn how to breathe properly, and do it for 6 minutes a few times per day.

10 Reasons To Take Oxy Break:
- Reduce stress
- Improve energy level and alertness
- Strengthen your back and spine
- Strengthen your bones and joints
- Improve your skin tone and blood circulation
- Maximize oxygen consumption
- Optimize digestion and elimination
- Bring your bodyweight into a healthier balance
- Increase your strength and flexibility
- Save time and money
- Anyone, and everyone, can do it!

How do I get started?
The learning process is Easy! 6 hands-on lessons of 45 minutes each. Specify the most convenient time to attend the classes.
Time available: 5.00 pm, 6.00 pm and 7.00 pm

Restaurants to book near OXY Break!