|Sat 15 Oct 2016, 7:00pm–10:00pm|
PechaKucha is a global series of live events held worldwide where people can meet, inspire and get inspired, based on a format that is fast-paced and fun. PechaKucha Night (PKN) Wellington features up to 14 presenters that delight and inspire with their narratives using the PKN format: each person speaks to 20 images for 20 secs/image. Total presentation time: 6 mins & 40 secs.
Confirmed presenters for PechaKucha Night Wellington include:
- Pete O’Connell // Rhysonic: Acoustic music with power tools // Music Innovator // vimeo.com/rhysonic
- Rebecca Rice // Artists in Wonderland // Curator all things arty and historical at Te Papa // www.arts.tepapa.govt.nz
- Lindsay Smith // Richter City: A decade of Wellington Derby // Skanda Lass // richtercity.co.nz
- Graham Bathgate // A Centenarian Remembers // www.finelinepress.co.nz
- Pinaman Owusu-Banahene // ABSOLUTELY ADJOAA // The Accidental Creative Entrepreneur // www.adjoaa.co.nz
- Jan Wigmore // Reading the Brain for Learning //
- Anya Satyanand // Divine Inspiration: Te Aho Tapu // www.arataiohi.org.nz
- Mandi Lynn // What the Fark is a Chakra // Master Photographer & Mojo Midwife // mandi-lynn.com/about
- DK // A New Currency // justadandak.com / @justadandak
- Joe O'Callaghan // Roaming Robots // joeocallaghan.com / @JoeMOCallaghan
- Alicia Ponder//Wizard's Guide to Wellington // A.J. Ponder // https://ajponder.wordpress.com/
- Diego Saez Ibarzabal // Ex Tenebris In Lucem (From Darkness into light) // Architect & Lighting Designer// www.inlucem.co.nz
Updates on the line-up at www.facebook.com/pechakucha.welly
See www.pechakucha.org for information about PechaKucha Nights in over 900 cities around the world.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.