|Tue 25 Apr 2017, 6:30am–8:30am|
Additional fees may apply
Following the Dawn Service at Pukeahu National War Memorial Park this Anzac Day, you can enjoy a hearty buffet breakfast at The Great War Exhibition.
$40 will buy you a full cooked breakfast, hot brew, as well as a guided tour through Sir Peter Jackson’s acclaimed exhibition. Our stunning exhibition spaces and café will be open to the public from 6:30am. This offers the perfect opportunity to continue your commemorations after attending the Dawn Service.
Buffet Breakfast Menu:
- Scrambled eggs (GF)
- Smoked streaky bacon (GF, DF)
- Grilled tomatoes with basil pesto (GF, V)
- Roast portobello mushrooms (GF, V)
- Grilled breakfast sausages
- Whole - wheat and multigrain bread
- Freshly brewed L'affare coffee/tea selection
Dine on board the ‘Arawa Deck’ with our communal dining tables, but make sure to book in advance so you don't miss out. Limited seating available. No surcharges apply.
- 6:30am - 7:30am, with a guided tour, conducted afterwards.
- 7:30am - 8:30am, with guided tours conducted prior.
You are most welcome to contact our team to place a booking, or alternatively, you may book online. We ask that groups larger than 15 people organise their visit with one of our staff members.
Email - email@example.com
Book online - https://goo.gl/VlHr2V
Phone - (04) 978 2500
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.