Additional fees may apply
A photographic journey where you will learn to 'see' the Auckland CBD through reflections, impressionism and architectural observations.
- Appreciate the many photographic opportunities, that exist in the Auckland CBD
- Visit Britomart station and go down to the platforms
- Reflections of buildings & people in windows along Queen Street
- Present the beauty of the Strand Arcade from an impressionist point of view
- Be taught how to "See" through reflections, architectural & impressionist views
- Discuss the Elements and Principles in camera setting
- Recognise the visual elements of good composition
- Review and offer a friendly critique of some of your own photos
For more information, go to the website.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.