Additional fees may apply
The French may be our foes when it comes to rugby, but we must admit they certainly know how to celebrate the ‘art de Vivre’, - the art of living - Sumptuous food and superb wines shared with friends and loved ones.
Join us this Bastille weekend for a weekend country retreat with a French twist. On Friday evening we will host a dinner inspired by some of the French classics. Our Sommelier will partner the meal with a selection of French wines.
Enjoy a relaxing, or adventurous Saturday before rejoining us in the dining room for another wonderful degustation dinner prepared by lodge Executive Chef Marc Soper.
Two-night rate: $3,235 including GST (15%).
- Two nights accommodation in a Cottage Suite
- Welcome bottle of French Champagne in your cottage
- Evening pre-dinner drinks and canapes
- Degustation dinner, Friday evening, influenced by French classics, paired with selected French wines
- French cheese platter and Charcuterie plate for lunch on Saturday
- Degustation dinner Saturday evening (not including wines)
- Full country breakfast each day
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.