|Wed 1 Feb 2017, 8:00pm–9:30pm|
|Mon 6 Feb 2017, 7:30pm–9:00pm|
|Wed 8 Feb 2017, 8:00pm–9:30pm|
|Mon 13 Feb 2017, 7:30pm–9:00pm|
|Wed 15 Feb 2017, 8:00pm–9:30pm|
|Mon 20 Feb 2017, 7:30pm–9:00pm|
|Wed 22 Feb 2017, 8:00pm–9:30pm|
|Mon 27 Feb 2017, 7:30pm–9:00pm|
Eventfinda tickets no longer on sale
Get a head start on the footy season this year and/or stay fit with our open football training sessions. Male and female players of all ages & abilities are welcome! Come along and you will improve your skills, fitness, and confidence on the ball.
Training sessions will be 90 minutes long on artificial turf and will consist of a thorough warm up, exciting drills & exercises, a full field game (depending on numbers), and finish with a warm down and stretch.
Our sessions are perfect for those who are:
- Beginners/new to football.
- A social/casual player.
- Wanting a structured and continuous training to develop their skills for their 5-aside, 11-aside or indoor football games.
- Keen to get back into football from a long absence or injury.
- Looking to get fit through “Football Focused” exercises & activities.
Please bring the following:
- Water bottle.
- Football boots (no metal studs permitted on the turf) or gym shoes (at your own risk).
- Shin guards (optional).
- Sportswear and/or a change of clothes.
- Bring a friend (or 2)
For more details or to get in touch head to our website.
Free admission only valid to those who are attending a session for their first time. Subsequent sessions are subject to charges, please visit our website.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.