Additional fees may apply
Our school holiday programme, Brick School was such a success last holidays, we're offering it again! Drop off your children for a day of LEGO fun with our experienced team!
This is a day programme for children aged 5 to 13 years of age (recommended age 6 to 11). There will be a variety of activities, play in the LEGO pit, ongoing challenges and learning new things. We will have a balance of structured and unstructured time throughout the day, with different themes and challenges to keep the kids focussed and having fun.
We are offering Brick School from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm Tuesday to Friday of the first week of the April school holidays, and Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of the second week of the April school holidays. There will not be Brick School Easter Monday or Anzac Day. Later pick up is available for an additional fee.
What does a typical day at Brick School look like?
Different days might have things in different orders, but it will contain the same amount of fun!
- 10:00 am: Checking in for the day - Quickfire building challenges for anyone interested and setting up some goals for the day.
- 11:00 am: Stop Motion free-play. What sort of story can you tell with what you have been building? (Please note, this is not a full stop motion animation class run by our teaching staff. The Brick School staff run through the basics with the children, and they get around 60 minutes to shoot their films).
- 12:30 pm: Lunch - Bring your own.
- 1:00 pm: How to make Catapults that fly LEGO really far.
- 2:30 pm: Afternoon tea - a cookie from Mrs. Higgins or a bag of popcorn (please advise us of any allergies). Then some free time to continue your building projects.
- 4:00 pm: Pick up begins - or more challenges for those for late pickup.
Brick schoolers can opt into our classes:
Brick School participants (8 years +) can also opt-in to any of our public classes (class fees are on top of the Brick School cost). You will receive a $10 discount for our advanced and expert classes and a $5 discount for all of our other classes. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what class you want to book in for, and we will send you a discount code.
Please note, Brick School participants are expected to adhere to a behaviour guideline. We reserve the right to remove children from the programme who repeatedly refuse to adhere to the guidelines, after consultation with their parents or caregivers.
Places are limited to 10 children per day, so get in now to book your spot on Eventfinda or email email@example.com to chat with us about any queries.
Imagination Station, Christchurch
Fri 21 Apr 12:00pm – more dates
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.