|Thu 12 Jan 2017, 9:00am–4:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
Your Workshop Package Includes:
- A one-day workshop hosted by Artists Richard & Diana Moore
- In this beautiful setting, let the relaxing and informal atmosphere enable you to take your first step of the workshop that will be drawing up your sketch. Richard and Diana will give you lots of one on one attention and will demonstrate every step of the way. The veils of mystery that surround art making will be lifted, your drawings will be brought to life and your inner artist drawn out and nurtured under the guidance of these two experienced teachers.
- During the day you will be taught lots of techniques, such as drawing techniques, the techniques of mixing pastels, applying layers, composition, problem-solving, applying realistic detail and lots of tips that Richard & Diana have gathered or developed themselves over the past 30 years.
- All of your Art Materials are provided so you only need to bring your lunch.
- Art Reference and Step by Step Instructions are provided so you can also follow up at home some of the techniques and pictures at home.
- After the completion of the workshop, you will be emailed a photo from the workshop as a memento, a full-colour e-book with step by step photos and instructions of your picture and other helpful attachments.
- Build your confidence by trying something new and discovering that when you are taught the right way you can learn to do anything, not just art.
- You will receive Morning & Afternoon Tea with a selection of biscuits including gluten free, herbal teas, coffee and tea. There are kitchen and bathroom facilities next to the classroom.
- Enjoy a fun and rewarding day just for you where you will take an artwork home that will impress all of your friends and family.
Size: 22.5 cm x 22.5cm
Medium: Caran D'Ache Neopastels
Fees include: Good quality Board/Paper, Caran D'Ache Neopastels, Pencil, Eraser, Step by Step Instructions, Picture Reference, Morning & Afternoon Tea.
Class size: Maximum 12 students
Tutors: Richard & Diana Moore
Fees: ($50 deposit is required upon registration).
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.