|Tue 21 Mar 2017, 10:00am–4:00pm|
Eventfinda tickets no longer on sale
Additional fees may apply
Managerial Courage: How To Have Difficult Conversations
An Australasian Leadership Institute workshop
We receive a lot of requests from leaders who require training, one of the most common is for practical ways to become more confident when handling difficult conversations such as addressing poor performance, change management and conflict. This one day workshop has been specifically designed to provide the participants with the knowledgeable about the relevant psychological principles needed to create effective relationships as well as practical techniques to manage conflict.
Who should attend:
Anyone who wants to learn how to have difficult but necessary conversations in the workplace
- Learn how to approach and deal with conflict in a positive way
- Learn practical tools to effectively manage conflict
- Learn how to become more confident, more powerful and increase your capacity to inspire
- Improve your communication and your people skills in order to influence those who are below and above you in your organisation
- Free follow-up coaching session
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.