Additional fees may apply
It’s the morning after the big race. Can you think of a better way to spend your Sunday morning than being amongst the stunning vines of Marlborough and served a Marlborough brunch and wine tasting? We can’t.
Join the wineries of Marlborough on Sunday morning for a one-off brunch to celebrate the finish of the Saint Clair Vineyard Half Marathon and taste, savour and enjoy everything that Marlborough does best. Wine, food and the amazing outdoors.
Held on the lawns of Cloudy Bay, we're bringing the best of Marlborough to you for a delicious Marlborough feast. Food includes local sweet and savoury shared options, a glass of Cloudy Bay Pelorus on arrival and several other local wines from the vineyards you run through to taste during brunch.
Marlborough is unique, not for any one reason but for many. We have some of the best and most distinct wines in the world and what better way to enjoy, taste and celebrate during brunch after the big race. This is the ultimate way to finish the weekend in Marlborough.
What Does This Ticket Get Me?
- Complimentary glass of Cloudy Bay Pelorus NV on arrival (valued $15)
- Shared plates of local Marlborough produce, consisting of sweet and savoury (valued $40 per person)
- Flight of Marlborough wines (valued at $30 per person)
- Tea or coffee included (valued at $4)
- Local live entertainment for the duration of the brunch
Please read the below terms and conditions carefully before purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- This event is strictly a R18 event and identification must be provided upon arrival if requested
- If intoxicated before or during the event, you will be asked to leave the premise immediately
- Seating is on a first come first served basis and there will not be any allocated seating
- Tickets are strictly limited based on capacity and are on first come first served basis
- Cancellation policy: if numbers are not reached seven days prior to 14.05.17, the event will be cancelled by the event organisers and a full refund will be given to each guest
- No transport has been included in this ticket price
- Tea or Coffee option is limited to one per person during the event, additional tea and coffee can be purchased
- Shared plates only. No hot food options available
- Not all dietary requirements can be accommodated and prior written notice must be made to the event organisers a week before the event regarding any special dietary requirements
- Flight of five wines at 40ml per pour per person only
- 1 x glass of Cloudy Bay Pelorus per person only
- By purchasing a ticket to this event, you allow Wine Marlborough to register your details to contact you for future events. Personal information will be stored by Wine Marlborough and never given a third party. You will only be contacted if Wine Marlborough are hosting a similar event
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.