|Sat 25 Feb 2017, 9:00am–12:00pm|
Eventfinda tickets no longer on sale
Additional fees may apply
Second-hand fans, this is the event for you!
A treasure trove of pre-loved women’s clothes and accessories awaits at the Cancer Society’s inaugural Recycle Runway event in Hamilton.
The event will start with a casual breakfast sponsored by local favourite Mavis & Co, followed by a fashion show and the chance to pick up a bargain and discover unique goodies at our pop-up shop.
Best of all, by getting involved you’ll be helping the Cancer Society to support people with cancer and to fund vital cancer research.
Limited tickets available - get your girlfriends together and buy yours now to avoid disappointment!
The Cancer Society is also seeking donations of clean and classy unwanted wardrobe items for the event. These can be dropped off at the following locations:
- Cancer Society Office – Cnr Grey & Beale Streets, Hamilton East.
- Cancer Society’s Lions Lodge – 32 Tainui Street, Hamilton.
- Playmates Boutique – 46 Alexandra Street, Te Awamutu.
- A Little Bit Different – 43 Maniapoto Street, Otorohanga.
- Oosh - 72 Victoria Street, Cambridge.
- Cafe Frock – Cnr Thames & Marshall Streets, Morrinsville (please ask for Deborah)
For more information, contact Alison Duncan by emailing email@example.com or calling 07 903 5814.
Carterton Events Centre, Carterton, Wairarapa
Sat 22 Jul 7:30pm – more dates
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.