Sorry, this event’s been and gone
Say It Out Loud

When:

Wed 6 Sep 2017, 7:00pm–9:00pm

Where: The Ashley Hotel, 74 Tasman St, Greymouth, Grey

Restrictions: All Ages

Ticket Information:

  • General Admission: $30.00
  • Additional fees may apply

Website:

Listed by: elementalsteph

If you’ve always had a sneaky feeling that you are missing something when you are engaging with someone, that’s because you’re right.

Talking makes up only 7 percent of all communication. The other 93 percent is non-verbal!

What you are looking at when you recognise and de-code someone’s body language is not merely what they are thinking, which would be awesome enough in its own right, yeah? It’s even better than that - you are looking at what they are feeling!

Every day we let opportunities pass us by, let pivotal moments go and regret it instantly, leave things (important things) unsaid. Imagine.

Truly stop and imagine what your life could be like if you didn’t. If you noticed more, observed more, and was more in-tune with what was happening in every single human interaction throughout your day.

Your happiness level would go up exponentially, your stress level would go down radically, your confidence level in situations improved, your self-worth at its highest ever, as people respond to you differently when they know how you feel and you them.

Body language is my first language, and my life’s passion, because I know for sure what a game changer it can be in life. Let me show you how, in a fun 2 hour session where you will learn the basics.