|Fri 3 Mar 2017, 10:00am–1:30pm|
MYOB are running a special event aimed at helping franchisees get the most out of the latest improvements in business tech. Learn how using tech in your franchise business can help you keep control of your finances, be more productive and reduce risk to help you succeed now and in the future.
You’re invited to join us for this free event to hear from the experts about how to capitalise on the latest tech that’s changing business forever.
Join us as we cover:
- 25 years - The Future of Business: By identifying evolving trends, we can envision a future that offers more opportunity for rewarding work.
- The Add-on Impact: Find out how simple and intuitive technology systems can help your franchise mitigate risk.
- IR Is Changing For The Better: Make sure you get ahead of the IR changes that will impact your franchise business. As part of the ‘IR Transformation Project’ the Inland Revenue will soon introduce changes that will simplify your tax obligations and make paying your team even easier.
- A New Age of Efficiency: Hear from Westpac how the dramatically increased use of technology has impacted efficiency across many franchise models.
- Making it Work: Franchize Consultants will talk on franchise leadership strategies to overcome technology implementation challenges and achieve success with franchisees.
- MYOB - Going Boldly: How MYOB transformed from a desktop accounting software provider to become one of Australasia’s top tech companies.
- Taking Advantage of Tech: Learn the best ways to utilise the latest advances in tech to manage your franchise business better than ever.
With limited spaces available, be quick to secure your spot now.
To register, click on myob.com above or email email@example.com
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.