You missed this – Subscribe & Avoid FOMO!
Destroy Your To Do's+Beat Decision Fatigue Palmerston North may be the upcoming event you’re looking for.
Destroy Your To Do's + Beat Decision Fatigue

When:

Thu 16 May 2019, 5:30pm–7:30pm

Where: Ventura Inn, 23 Clarence Street, Hamilton, Waikato

Restrictions: All Ages

Ticket Information:

  • Admission: Free

Sound like you?
Feel like you are running around in your life or business fighting fires, sticking on band-aids or just completing someone else's demands?

Me too.

Or should I say this was me. With 4 businesses to run, a team of more than 60 individuals, a husband, a daughter, various community projects and you know life, I was barely surviving running from one task to the other, watching my to-do list grow bigger every time I got a job done, working 80 hours a week, and certainly not spending any quality time with my family or friends.

Sounds Familiar Right?

The more people and in particular business owners I talk with the more I realise this is a common challenge we are all facing. It took a while before I realised it wasn't money that was my most important resource. It was my time.

Every week I only got 168 hours and the way in which I used this limited resource decided how my businesses ran, my family enjoyed life and my happiness. What's more, while I could go and get more money no one was ever going to give me any more time

Over two hours you will come away with a clear understanding of:
- Two planning philosophies.
- How to use 1% of your week to protect the other 99%
- Design your ideal week

Limited spots available so grab your ticket now to avoid missing out.

People who liked this also checked out

Restaurants to book near Destroy Your To Do's + Beat Decision Fatigue