In the right-hand corner of your screen click Create Email.
- Enter your campaign details by giving it a name and a subject line
- Enter what name you'd like display as the From Name e.g something your ticketholder's will recognise like the event name
- Choose to send your email immediately or schedule it for a later date
- There are a few other options you can choose to select:
- By ticking the ‘Include opted-out ticketholders’ box, you will send your email to all ticketholders for this event - even if they have opted out of your email marketing. Please only tick this when you’re sending important information regarding your event
- If customers have received refunds for an event, they won't automatically be included in the list. If it's information about an upcoming event for example, you can tick the box to include these previous ticketholders
- Please be aware that if you tick the Opted out Ticketholders box, your email message will go to ALL of that event's Ticketholders.
- Ensure this is ticked If your message is urgent and related to the specific event to be attended by these Ticketholders e.g. change of venue, cancellation, postponement etc.
- If the message is a promotion for a different event, untick the Opted out Ticketholder box.
Choose to send to the whole event or choose the session and ticket types to build your fully customisable email campaign.
- You can chose one of our pre designed templates or create your own
- Craft your message, upload images and add the branding of your choice
- Review your email on the next page
- You can send a test email to yourself to see what the ticketholder will receive
- When you’re happy with it, send it off to your ticketholders
Log-in anytime to view real-time reporting stats from your email campaign including deliverability, open rate or click rate.
You’ll also be able to view any sales made as a direct result of your email.