Log in to Eventfinda Promoter Portal with your account.
From the Dashboard, click on Events in the top left corner.
Scroll to the event you wish to add questions to, and click Manage Ticketing and then Tickets & Sessions.
On the next screen, scroll down to the end of your Ticket Types, click the Ticketholder Questions button.
Click on the New Question button if you'd like to create your own custom question.
Enter the details of your ticketing question:
- Enter a Label for your question (this is the first thing your customer will read when answering the question) e.g. “T-shirt size”
- You can add further detail in the question, “What t-shirt size would you like to select?”
- Select whether this question type requires a single line of text, drop down menu, checkbox etc
- For multiple choice rather than freeform text answers, enter your choice of answers
- Tick the boxes to indicate if the question is required or can be skipped, if a customer should be asked per ticket rather than per order, whether answers should be indicated on tickets, and which ticket types this question applies to
- Click the Save button to continue
On the next screen, we have a range of common questions you can choose from.
This data can be found when you go to your Ticketholders tab and click Download Ticketholders List. This will download a CSV file that you can open in Excel to view the ticketholders' information.