Map showing Takapuna Rugby Football Club

Phone: 09 418 4599

Takapuna RFC was formed in 1934 at its original headquarters in Taharoto Rd. 25 years ago the committee made a huge and exciting decision to build new clubrooms at Onewa Domain which offered greatly improved playing conditions with 3 quality fields and the opportunity to vastly improve dressing room, training and lounge/bar facilities.

Our club rooms and lounge are regarded as among the best in the Auckland area and are utilised 12 months of the year with the rugby months and the largest touch module on the North Shore. Our facilities and fields were used as a base for North Harbour Rugby Union until their move to the Albany Stadium in 1997. We continue to host representative games and tournaments as allocated by the union. Our lighting on the No.1 field has been used to televise games outside of the Albany Stadium and our training facilities are regularly used by NZ Rep teams and touring overseas team.

Are you responsible for Takapuna Rugby Football Club? Claim it